Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Duke 87 North Carolina 83

My beloved Tarheels lost a heartbreaker tonight to the cross-town rival Blue Devils. Too many turnovers and missed opportunities and too much J.J. Reddick. I must say that I live and die with UNC basketball and this will take a little while to get over. March Madness is right around the corner and tonight was good preparation for it.

Tomorrow my wife and I leave for Chicago for her business trip. I hope to visit the Moody Bible Institue while I'm there. It is snowing in Chicago now and is supposed to snow every day we are there. Just wish I had bought some longjohns, but here in sunny South Carolina they are not needed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And then they lost to George Mason Yesterday...ouch!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home